Brew your tea differently! Tea brewed with cold water has a mild rich flavour and no bitterness.
Enjoy your favourite cold brewed teas using the Filter in Bottle.
How to make "cold-brewed tea"
- Place tea leaves into the glass bottle
- Fill the glass bottle with water up to the top measurement marking
- Mount the removable bottle spout with the filter set inside onto the glass
- Let the tea brew in the fridge for 3-6 hours or leave it over night for a stronger flavour
- Pour the tea in the glass and enjoy!